Thursday 13 June 2013

Post 13/06/2013: First Post in English...

Hey, this is my first post in English after a long time ago, time to think and time on Holydays. Obviously in Spanish, I'm more fluently and natural but I think that my blog maybe get more attention in English.

10. "How About Love" - Austin Mahone: When I listened this song for fist time was impossible to think in "bye bye bye" of Nsync, or maybe Backstreet Boys, And then when I saw the video my idea was reaffirmed , dance, choreographies, but the song is not bad, it´s nice, maybe if you miss the old pop, this song can help you.


9. "Blurred Lines" - Robin Thicke ft. T.I., Pharrel: This is a funny video with a funny song, it´s clean, white and fresh, but the video captivate you with simple things and words.


8. "Tonight Im getting over you (Remix)" - Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Nicki Minaj: It´s the same thing that the "no remix song" but I don´t know Nicki get to change the song for something better... Sorry but I can´t found a Official Video.



7. "Rock The House" - Afrojack: Good parties, good music, drunk people, screens and lights, all this together in one video. If you are listenning the song and don´t think to go to party you maybe are crazy.




6. "Get Lucky" - Daft Punk: When I listened this song, I only have one thing to say: Relaxed. I think that I'm in a beach, drinking a cocktail or a beer, having a suntan, but I remember that I'm in Ireland and it´s raining LOL. For now, we only can listen the official Audio and we are going to wait a little for the official video...


5. "Ayantame" - Ilegales ft El Potro Alvarez: I know, it´s not the newest song or the best song in the world but I like a lot this song and the video is a good video too. Of course if something has characterized to El Potro Alvarez is spend a lot of money in his videos, but the results are always good. I hope that you can dance a lot with this song.


4. "We Got The World" - Icona Pop: Parties, crazy things, and some more, it´s like you can find in this video, I like the idea of have fun, and be free. I know that maybe you think that I really like these girls, and it is, one of them is Ginger and I love that, but the music is really nice.


3. "I Love It" - Jencarlos Canela: I listened this song for one girl friend that recommended me, and in the first time was not really impressed for that. But I downloaded, put in my iPod and now is another history. I really like the song, if you don´t like the song the first time, give it another chance, maybe you love it later.


2. "Can´t Hold Us" - Macklemore: If you´ll go to party in Dublin, you maybe listen this song a lot of times, and I understand the reason, it´s a excellent song. Actually I think that it doesn't have a official video so, I'm going to load the version that I listen everyday... 



1. "Live It Up" - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull: This is a Amazing song, and this one of the best live  performance that I have ever seen. We have to start saying is JLo, and she knows like to do a great show, good scenery, four pair of dancers in different colours (red, Gray, black and white) and the end of t he performance is extraordinary: JLo,  lights, dancers, all together in harmonics and synchronism. 







No comments:

Post a Comment