Monday 18 March 2013

New Songs Ireland...

In my first weeks at the city, I have gone to so much parties in the few time that I have been here, and I have found the songs that are irish people are into... This is a playlist of the songs that I like it:



Particularly, this song always remind me of Ireland... It´s very good, but a friends told me that after a few months you just get bored of the song, I´ll tall you later about it.

The next song, I heared it at the gym, it´s very awesome and for now is my favorite, and this one have a good chance to be on my top 25 of my Ipod...



This next song for you people, the musical video is outstanding and also is another good song, You´ll love her protagonist. And what I learned from the video is that you don´t have to waste your life and enjoyed at the most.


The next one is more chillin´, you can use it when you´re drinking some beers with your pals, with nothing else to see, enjoy...


To end, the first time that I listen to this next song I just didn't feel anything special about it but if you don´t nothing else to listen and if you listened a few time, you'll probably like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment